Satin Beauty Collection respects the privacy of visitors to its website, in particular the rights of visitors with regard to the automated processing of personal data. For the sake of full transparency with our customers we have therefore formulated and implemented a policy regarding these processing operations themselves, their purpose and the possibilities for those concerned to exercise their rights as best as possible.
For all additional information on the protection of personal data, please visit the website of the Personal Data Authority: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl.
Article 1 - Legal provisions
- Website (hereinafter also referred to as "The Website"): www.satin-pillow.nl, www.satinbeautycollection.nl, www.satinbeautycollection.fr, www.satinbeautycollection.de, www.satinbeautycollection.com
- Controller of personal data processing (hereinafter also referred to as "the controller"): Rive Brands b.v. , established at Poorterij 24, 4141AV, Leerdam, kvk-number: 83544402
Article 2 - Access to the website
Access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any commercial offers and in particular not for unsolicited electronic offers.
Article 3 - The content of the website
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations, (animated) pictures, video images, sounds, as well as all technical applications that can be used to make the website function and, more generally, all components used on this site, are protected by intellectual property rights. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any manner whatsoever, of all or part of the site, including the technical applications, without the prior written consent of the manager, is strictly prohibited. The failure of the manager to take immediate action against any infringement cannot be construed as tacit authorisation or as a waiver of legal proceedings.
Article 4 - The management of the website
For the good management of the website, the administrator may, at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or restrict access to all or part of the website to a particular category of visitor
- remove all information which can disrupt the functioning of the website or which is in breach of national or international law or in breach of internet etiquette
- temporarily make the website unavailable in order to carry out updates
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The administrator is under no circumstances responsible for failures, breakdowns, difficulties or interruptions in the operation of the website, as a result of which the website or one of its functionalities is not accessible. The way in which you connect to the website is your own responsibility. You are responsible for taking all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and data against, among other things, virus attacks on the Internet. You are also responsible for the websites and the data which you consult on the Internet.
The administrator is not liable for legal proceedings which are taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet
The administrator is not responsible for any damage which you yourself incur, or third parties or your equipment incur, as a result of your connection to or use of the website. You will refrain from any action against the administrator as a result.
If the administrator becomes involved in a dispute as a result of your use of this website, he is entitled to recover from you all damage which he has suffered and will suffer as a result.
Article 6 - Collection of data
Your data will be collected by Jori Brands and (an) external processor(s). Personal data is defined as any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular through an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more elements that are characteristic of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected on the website are mainly used by the administrator to maintain relations with you and, if applicable, to process your orders.
Article 7 - Your rights concerning your data
On the basis of Article 13 (2) (b) of the AVG, everyone has the right to access, rectify or delete personal data concerning them, or to restrict the processing in question, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
Any such request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid identity document, on which you have affixed your signature, and stating the address at which you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month of submitting it. Depending on the complexity and the number of requests, this period may be extended by 2 months if necessary.
Article 8 - Processing of personal data
In the event of violation of any laws or regulations, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities need personal data collected by the administrator, these will be provided to them after an explicit and reasoned request by those authorities, after which this personal data will no longer fall under the protection of the provisions of this Privacy Statement.
If certain information is necessary in order to gain access to certain functionalities of the website, the manager will indicate the obligatory nature of this information at the time of the request.
Article 9 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the manager. If you do not wish to receive these (any more), please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data can be used by partners of the manager for commercial purposes. If you do not wish to receive these, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
If during your visit to the website you come across any personal details, you must refrain from collecting them or from any other unauthorised use, as well as from any act which infringes the personal privacy of the person(s) concerned. The administrator is in no way responsible in the above situations.
Article 10 - Data retention period
The data collected by the administrator of the website will be used and kept for the duration determined by the law.
Article 11 - Cookies
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies to keep track of session and login information.
- Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain an insight intozage of visitors to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. In this way we can better tune our communication and information provision to the needs of our website visitors. We cannot see who visits our websites or from which PC the visit takes place.
- Non-anonymised analytical cookies: to gain insight intozage of visits to our website based on information about visitor numbers, popular pages and topics. This enables us to better tune communication and information provision to the needs of visitors to our website.
- Tracking cookies: such as advertising cookies that are intended to show relevant ads. Personal interests can be derived from information about visited websites. This enables organisations to show their website visitors targeted advertisements, for example. Tracking cookies make it possible to create profiles of people and treat them differently. Tracking cookies usually involve the processing of personal data.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookie)
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Facebook (tracking cookie)
- Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- Pinterest (tracking cookie)
- Tiktok (tracking cookie)
- Snapchat (tracking cookie)
- When you visit our website, cookies from the responsible party and/or third parties may be installed on your equipment.
- For more information on the use, management and deletion of cookies for each operating system, we invite you to consult the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/onderwerpen/internet-telefoon-tv-en-post/cookies#faq
Article 12 - Image material and products offered
No rights can be derived from the images that belong to the products offered on the website.
Article 13 - Applicable law
Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the place of establishment of the administrator is exclusively competent in case of possible disputes concerning these conditions, except when a legal exception applies.
Article 14 - Contact
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, please contact: Customer Service, firstname.lastname@example.org.